Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Cruiser Lina    

Cruiser Lina

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Cruiser Lina

Hi friends,
It �s me again. I �m halfway through my Italian lessons for my cruisers and now we have a gap of 5 days, when the ship will be docked and we will be out and about. I have done greetings, bar/restaurant and directions. We �ve also looked at the article and making plurals. I �m thinking of moving onto a more formal approach to the language  - a bit of grammar! What topics would you guys think worth doing in this situation?  I �m just fishing for ideas before I put the rest of the course together.
Thanks for previous suggestions - they were very useful.
Any ideas?
Lynne  

27 Oct 2018      

spinney
United Kingdom

If they are low levels, then I would have thought that something like conjugation and the gender of nouns would be helpful for them. Let me know if you need a test dummy! 

27 Oct 2018     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Lynne,

There is a lot of scope for Grammar Exercises with the Prepositions �a� = �to�, and �di� = �of�, and their Contractions.

�a�   1) a+il = al; 2) a+lo = allo; 3) a+l� = all�; 4) a+la = alla; 5) a+i = ai; 6) a+gli = agli; 7) a+le = alle.

�di�   1) di+il = del; 2) di+lo = dello; 3) di+l� = dell�; 4) di+la = della; 5) di+i = dei; 6) di+gli = degli; 7) di+le = delle.

I hope that this helps you a little.

Les Douglas

27 Oct 2018     

karagozian
France

What can I say more or less than Les your and our Magician. All THE best dear. Hope you are having the time of your life.

27 Oct 2018     

maryse pey�
France

Grammatica ? Il presente dell �indicativo regolare dei 3 tipi di verbi (-ARE, -IRE - -isc come FINIRE o l �altro tipo come PARTIRE e l �ultimo gruppo) e i verbi correnti, ma irregolari, come BERE, FARE, DIRE...

Grammar ? The present (typical of Italian and Latin languages), regular for the 3 goups of verbs and the irregular ordinary verbs like DRINK, DO, SAY...

Hugs.

Maryse.

27 Oct 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you! I �m terrified of boring people and confusing them. However, it has to be the present tense and it has to be the partitive and also prepositions. Maybe we can get as far as describing some of those pictures I upload....
Lynne  

27 Oct 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Grazie mille! I �m terrified of boring people and confusing them. However, it has to be the present tense and it has to be the partitive and also prepositions. Maybe we can get as far as describing some of those pictures I upload....
Crusalina.  

27 Oct 2018