Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > NOW IT īS TIME TO USE: iT īS NOT FUNNY!    

NOW IT īS TIME TO USE: iT īS NOT FUNNY!

ascincoquinas
Portugal

NOW IT īS TIME TO USE: iT īS NOT FUNNY!

I don īt particular like to post this type of messages, but since they have been loading my inbox lately... I believe enough is enough!

Besides the person has 1564 points but in his/her message refers the following:

"hi,
hope you are fine ! please I urgently need your help !
I run out of points and I  desperately need worksheets for my intermediate and upper intermediate students
so PLEASE can you send me some via e mail !
I will be more than grateful dear colleague !
my email is  ..........
thanks in advance ."

Seriously run out of points?! PLEASE GROW UP!

Ascincoquinas 

1 Nov 2018      

Aisha77
Spain

WOW!!! This is insane!! How dare that person??? If she or he is running out of points then WORK yourself!!
I love this web, but there are so many strange people out there doing things like that one!!

2 Nov 2018     

valodra
France

Well...This is ...the Internet. Maybe you should just ignore it. ( + to Aisha :  I do not mind people asking for help. I do not find it "insane"...) I don īt really see the point of this post�.No offence ! Can īt you deal with it via Private Message ??
Val 

2 Nov 2018     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

@Valora:

Yes, I could ignore. And I could also deal with it via PM. 

But It has become too often by members who don īt need it al all!

And just because it is the net I don īt have put up with everything that happens!!!

2 Nov 2018     

valodra
France

@ Ascincoquinas,
 I understand - but you īve been posting about your PMs  lately�
I thought you īd better not post every time you get a Private Message ! ( In fact - I īm kinda jealous !! I never get asked for help !
Val

2 Nov 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I refer these people to islCollective. On there, they donīt have to bother about points. 

2 Nov 2018     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

@Valodra:

WOW! counting my posts are you? If you believe they are too much why don īt consider it a spam! 

2 Nov 2018     

valodra
France

I didn īt - because I thought people writing to you were very impressed by your ws ! ( and they should ..). I thought , maybe , you were smart enough to understand people asking for your kind help� It īs not difficult to send ws to people in need ? Is it ?  I Don īt think your post should be considered as spam - I īm just tellng you ( with friendship :-)= I  disagree with you - 
That īs about it :-S
Sorry if your anger comes from my answer �Not meant to hurt you.
Val 

2 Nov 2018     

kohai
Latvia

Following their request,
 1) I have sent my ppts and wss to some members I donīt know at all;
 2) I have downloaded tens and tens (but more likely over a hundred by now) of the wss that I actually
 donīt need for myself in order to send them to those who have asked for help. (And among them, there
 have been members who have more than 2,000 points.) 

Also, without asking, I have found wonderful worksheets as gifts in my email from a couple of my friends
 here on ESLP. (Hello and Thank you, Dear Friends!)

I think that sharing and helping are the best points of this site. 
To spend or not to spend time on that is always our own choice.

3 Nov 2018     

karagozian
France

Of course I do agree with KOHAI. Completely !!!

4 Nov 2018