Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Winner of the WOD    

Winner of the WOD

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Winner of the WOD

It�s time to announce the winner of the WOD! Thank you for your entries - the word was cryoplipfroziosis or something like that! I loved Les�s definition but he�s not the winner (still on probation, sadly). I�m going to choose spinney, whose definition was a person whose lips are so luscious they donate them to future generations! Over to you, Dale!
Also a �thank you� to the participators in the extra-curricular activity, which was to answer a question with a question. We had many questions and I have actually gleaned a few facts about you, aha! Maryse is a poet manqu�;-) (sorry Maryse), Monique is Monique Shocked(no surprises there!) , redcamarocruiser is a fan of REAL coffee, MoodyMoody is a tea person like myself and the rest of you are all completely bonkers!!!Nuke And a final question: who is cauffeepot?  

Lynne  

4 Jan 2019      

spinney
United Kingdom

Thanks Lynne! I�ll snap to it right away. 

6 Jan 2019