Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > how do I change my avatar?    

how do I change my avatar?

MarionG
Netherlands

how do I change my avatar?

Hi, I�ve been trying to change my profile picture but for some reason I can�t get it to change...
I went into the edit account, chose a new picture, clicked send...and...nothing...
Any ideas anyone? 

2 Apr 2019      

redcamarocruiser
United States

This site works best for me using Internet Explorer.  When I use Chrome, it times out before I can upload a picture (in the Forum. I have not tried to change the profile picture).  

2 Apr 2019     

MarionG
Netherlands

That is soo interesting! I opened ESLp in explorer and indeed, there I do have a new profile picture.
I�m curious how long it will take before it updates in Chrome. I already turned my computer on and off since changing it... 

2 Apr 2019     

aee.aee
Slovenia

Yes, that�s true. It didn�t work in Chrome for me either and there were no problems with Internet Explorer.

2 Apr 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Marion,
 Looking forward to the new avatar! I was just going to say, it sometimes takes a while to change over.
 Lynne  

2 Apr 2019     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Marion!

Have you wonder if Victor decided to include a software that selects which avatar the site likes or not? You know, a type of artifitial intelligence
yep I know...Too many movies!!! 

2 Apr 2019     

douglas
United States

Sometimes it helps to log out and then back in.

This is the one I see:

3 Apr 2019     

MarionG
Netherlands

Yes it updated for me as well 
Explorer was two days faster   

3 Apr 2019