Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > need help with some materilas    

need help with some materilas

lilianrichard
Argentina

need help with some materilas

Please help me to find  and download some books i need urgently please. thanks in advance

5 Apr 2019      

Aisha77
Spain

Hyland K (2007) Genre and second language writing. Michigan:
 Parrot M. (2000) Grammar for English Language Teachers. UK: Cambridge University Press:
The other two I bet you will have to buy the books...
I didn�t find them for free
Aisha ;) 

6 Apr 2019     

valodra
France

I just do not understand people asking for free books. Sorry. ( But I can easily understand some people can not afford buying books or else�)
Do YOU work for free ???????
That�s what I keep telling my students :-S : Behind every piece of music, there IS a musician ; behind every book, there IS a writer...Behind every worksheet, there IS a teacher. 

Jesus ! Am I getting that old - and moral ????????
Val 
edit : Hope I am not being rude - I just feel the Internet should be a place where rights are preserved�.
No offence.

7 Apr 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

I stand with you Val. I thought the same... Maybe she can�t afford paying all those books, so I just tried, but as I said there was only one I could find to download, the rest are to pay and I am like you, and maybe I shouldn�t have done what I did, but it is on the Net, so whoever would have search a bit would have stept on the same sites. 
When I want something I go to amazon, or other oficial sites and I pay for them, as you, every person work for money, not for free. I didn�t want to get moral here, as I don�t know the circunstances of the person behind, but here you are so I say YES! You are pretty right!!
Aisha ;)
PD: I read your pm, I willl answer latter 
EDIT: Shame on me! She never said "for free" so maybe it�s just my fault...

7 Apr 2019     

lilianrichard
Argentina

Thanks a lot to all of you, the problem is that here in my little town is imposible to buy or to get books if I have to pay them i had to pay them with a great effort, here in argentina everything is expensive, or there are things that don´t exist here even in argentina, sorry to bother you. ALL THE SAME THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! 

9 Apr 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Don�t you worry, it�s fine.... 

10 Apr 2019