Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reported worksheet    

Reported worksheet

mfraczek
France

Reported worksheet

Good evening everyone,
What�s going  on with reporting worksheets?
I posted a new detective story which was reported! I agree the layout was the same as one of my previous worksheets but the content was different. 
However it was reported and it disappeared.
I must thank Kohai who voted against it being removed. She was the only one to read it carefully.  
I�m a moderator and I don�t vote against worksheets without checking.  
This has happened twice to me over the last months. 
Murielle 

13 Sep 2019      

kohai
Latvia

Yes, I checked your worksheet and it was perfectly OK.
I�m sorry to realize that it has been removed.

13 Sep 2019     

spied-d-aignel
France

Hi I haven�t seen any of these but I think you can send a mail to Victor  who will restore the deleted worksheet, . this has happened  already other times before.Hope it helps, Sylvie

14 Sep 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Murielle, 
That is annoying! Sylvie�s advice is good, although if it was removed before you had accrued many points, you could just re-upload it. You are right to bring it to our attention, though. People should be more careful before reporting and should never vote without checking thoroughly, as we are advised to do. A further point... We need more Kohais. Seriously, if a few more moderators were more active, we would have less of this. Anybody with 5000+ points reading this: please take a look at the moderators� page from time to time! It�s actually quite fun! 
Lynne 

14 Sep 2019     

karagozian
France

You are right. With more Kohais the world would be A better place to live in. She�s my GOLDEN EYE.

14 Sep 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

...And with more Moniques. I must say, you do a marvellous job moderating and your worksheets are not bad, either.  They are brilliant. 

14 Sep 2019     

kohai
Latvia

Oh, my goodness, I feel uncomfortable. You all, posted above, are Top contributors and Top moderators of this site. You all have helped me to learn the ropes here. You are the Heads of the Kohais� Party!
...   ...  ... 
IMO, 99% of the reports are fair. Is it so difficult to remember that
1) copies from books and other sites are not allowed;
2) watermarked pictures are not allowed;
3) clipart or pictures without any task are not allowed;
4) posting the same WS twice is not allowed?
...  ...   ... 
Murielle, I know that you know who reported your WS. I had never seen that member making mistakes in moderating before. I�m sure that it was not done on purpose. Your worksheet was an unfortunate one - reported by mistake and not reviewed by enough moderators in time. 

Everything is free here. Moderators are not paid, they are just volunteers. I�m quite sure that no one of them downloads and checks diligently each reported worksheet out of 20-40 every day. (Do you?) So, try to take it easy. Upload your work again. In future, if you have the same problems, try to approach some of the moderators who moderate regularly by sending them a PM with a request for help.  

Everybody, keep up good work and happy teaching! 

14 Sep 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Oh Kohai! As I said you are one in a million when talking about creating a relaxed atmosphere... Love your mettle, and manners!
Btw, how are you??
Aisha ;)) 

14 Sep 2019     

mfraczek
France

Many thanks to all of you for your kind messages. You are all STARS

14 Sep 2019     

heikeo53
Mexico

Why doesn�t the fact that some teachers like to report worksheets doesn�t surprise me? I gave up counting how often it had happened to me.
Have a nice day, anyway.

15 Dec 2019