Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > POSTCARD PROJECTS!!!    

POSTCARD PROJECTS!!!

burcubayar
Turkey

POSTCARD PROJECTS!!!

Hello My Dear Friends!
Iam writing from Turkey! I am searching partners for postcard exchange projects from different countries. I have 13 classes, I am working both in primary and secondary school. I have 220 students. I am looking for 6 different countries:

1 country for 2nd graders: 42 students
1 country for 3rd graders : 35 students
1 country for 4th graders :35 students
1 countrt for 5th graders: 45 students
1 country for 6th graders: 35 students
1 country for 7th graders: 35 students

How is the project?
The students will get one postcard which shows their city or country and write on the postcards who they are ( Hello, I am ......., I am ....... years old. I am  2nd/3rd ... grader. I am a student at .......... School.I am from ....... I have got ..... brother/sister. His name is.......... I like .......... I don�t like........... . This poscard shows my city/country. My favorite book/music/sport/singer etc. ....................... Nice to meet you!Write me soon.) 

If you want to be a partner, please write me for which grade you want to write and where you are writing from  and who you are, how many students you have.

I am looking forward to having your answers!!!

See you:) 

6 Oct 2019      

paulinacano
Mexico

I�d love to I�m from Mexico

6 Oct 2019     

angelme
Brazil

I�d love to take part of this project with my students from Brazil.

6 Oct 2019     

teacherlyza
Thailand

I�d love too. I am from Philippines but I am currently working here in Thailand. 

6 Oct 2019     

tulka
Slovenia

My kids would love this.
I teach 50 12-year olds, so there�ll be no problem finding a group for you. We�re Slovenian.

tulka

6 Oct 2019     

nievesgomez
Spain

Hello Burcubayar,
I have 56 students in 5th grade (aged 10/11)
I have 48 students in 6th grade (aged 11/12) 

My project is writing a letter where they introduce themselves, then they draw a monster and they describe it. 

Thanks for the invitation!

Best regards! 

7 Oct 2019     

magicmada
Poland

I�m from Poland, I teach students aged 9-13

7 Oct 2019     

laylouna
Tunisia

I�d love to.I am from tunisia.My students are 12 years old. it�s  a 14- student class 

8 Oct 2019     

iveta_topova
Bulgaria

I`d love to. I`m from Bulgaria. I`ve got  70  students in 3rd grade ( aged 8/9 ).

8 Oct 2019     

Tonguista
United Kingdom

Hello!

I run a language school in Spain and I would love to take part in this project.
Please, do not hesitate to e-mail me: [email protected] if you require any further details.
Thank you in advance.

13 Oct 2019