Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Ways of Greetings    

Ways of Greetings

Mabdel
Morocco

Ways of Greetings

Hi there!
Missing you all and hope you�re doing well! Sorry for not being around because of  many personal matters.
Just wanna share with you a video by my students about greetings around the world and I�d like you if possible to greet them in your mother tongue by saying  Hi or hello  to encourage them and to boost their self confidence to work on more projects �� ex Hola from Spain Salut from France ......���
Thanks a lot in advance
Tons of Love 

15 Oct 2019      

spinney
United Kingdom

Wonderful! Tongue sticking out? Where is that a greeting? I�d love to go there! The last one does have a name, but I cannot think of it for the life of me. 

15 Oct 2019     

maryse pey�
France

It�s very good to see you back my friend !

And your greetings are very well done ! Thanks for sharing with us !

Hugs.

Maryse.

15 Oct 2019     

falafel
Tunisia

Hi. I am so glad to see you around again. Hope that you are fine. Your video is amazing as always. Thanks for sharing it with us. Have a nice day.

15 Oct 2019     

Jayho
Australia

Xcellent video, Mabdel. Your students are fantabulous!

Spinney, maybe you�d like to travel back in time and to Tibet when this was customary to prove a point. See here for a bit more info. (I might just have to watch that movie again seeing as though it has a very young BP in it).

The last one is called a dap and apparently originated from African American soldiers in the Vietnam war. Some of my African students use this greeting daily. If you google dap greeting you will see many interesting articles about it.

Cheers

Jayho 

15 Oct 2019     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Very nice work! The last one is called emoji.

16 Oct 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

Oh!! Sorry that I didn�t read this entry before! Done, I just posted a greet there! Fantastic video!!

19 Oct 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

@ Spinney  Tongue sticking out is a greeting among the Illuminati elite and those who don�t have a clue about it do it as it has become trending topic!

19 Oct 2019