Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Help me, please!!!!    

Help me, please!!!!

palmones
Spain

Help me, please!!!!

Hi!! I am sending worksheets but I can �t download other worksheets. Can anybody help me?
I am a new member in this page
Thank you

13 Mar 2009      

libertybelle
United States

You can read all the rules of this site above under "What �s This".

Here are some of them pertaining to you:

Every time someone downloads one of your worksheets, you get one point, which will be added to your account.
For example, if you have 12 points, you can make 12 downloads from the site.
When you reach 30 points, you become a premium user. Premium users are allowed to download 30 of the daily recent contributions for free.
You are only allowed to send your own documents. If you send a copy taken from another website or scanned from a book, you will lose your account.

Nowadays, there are two new contents that we can share: powerpoint presentations and online exercises.

You don �t have any points yet, therefore you can �t download any materials. Just keep making a lot of stuff people like and can use and you �ll be able to download.

Hope this helps

L

13 Mar 2009     

palmones
Spain

Thank you libertybelle, I am going to send all my worksheets and documents because I have notice that there are a lot interesting worksheets here.
Thank you

13 Mar 2009     

libertybelle
United States

That �s the spirit Palmones!
Make some great stuff and you �ll be a premium member before you know it!!!

L

13 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

I couldn �t figure out what MILASAN was - so I �m a bit slow - so I googled it  and look what I found.

palmones stole her ws from here:

13 Mar 2009     

palmones
Spain

I am Spanish and I am teaching English because I am studying english philology,so, I did �n understand what must I do in this page, for that reason I have been showing different worksheet. I found this work in a page and I used it in my class,so, I thought that I could use in this page........

I think that you must to be friendly and perhaps you could explain or write more friendship.

13 Mar 2009