Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you!    

Thank you!

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you for the lovely comments, dear friends! Hugs and MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone. 
Lynne  
PS: On a serious note, I think it is acceptable to flag up a resource you think is excellent, as long as it is not your own. I believe that is within the rules. 

23 Dec 2019     

Travelling High and Low
Japan

Merry Christmas to you, too x

23 Dec 2019     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Lynne is one of the most valuable members on the site. Many thanks to you and all of the helpful contributors! Lynne your work has inspired me.

26 Dec 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you Mary. I still use your incredible Earth Day resources, so the feeling is mutual. 

27 Dec 2019     

spinney
United Kingdom

Thanks for the recommendation, Lynne. I have downloaded Mary�s powerpoint and intend to use it with pre intermediate and intermediate groups. Very nice piece of work.
For my part, this is the worksheet from this site I have probably used the most.  

27 Dec 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

That�s a nice ws! These, on idioms, are very useful! 
Also, a special mention should go to (imho) the great PhilipR for his �Let�s talk about� series, often copied and always reported  and Karagozian for her Opinion Essays.  Lots, lots more....
@Spinney, I like your new photo. You look nice, but naughty somehow... 
Lynne x 

27 Dec 2019     

aftab57
United Kingdom

spinney did some wonderful worksheets on my  request...I cannot  thank him enough  - seasons greeting to him and everyone

28 Dec 2019     

pilarmham
Spain

There is so much creativity here.

That is why this is my favourite site on the net. Victor has created a wonderful place for us to learn and share.

Thank you all for your work.

28 Dec 2019     

spinney
United Kingdom

I agree with Pilarham, this site has saved my bacon on more than one occasion when there was a lack of decent material to be found on a particular subject.
Thank you to Aftab57 and Lynne for those kind words, by the way. The Mrs said my new avatar was closer to who I am. Not sure I agree. I would have thought a photo of me hiding under the table would be better right now. 
There are some fine little workers on this site. My thanks to the lot of them!   

29 Dec 2019     

kohai
Latvia

Now, IMHO, this is one of the most valuable Forum threads that we have lately had.
Thank you all!!!

29 Dec 2019     

< Previous   1    2