Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > INTERNAL ERROR 500 - making online worksheet    

INTERNAL ERROR 500 - making online worksheet

sandrel
France

INTERNAL ERROR 500 - making online worksheet

Hello!
I�ve just finished my online worksheet and I can�t publish it! It says "internal error 500", I tried with another navigator but it�s the same.
Would you have any idea how to solve this? Thanks!!

18 Mar 2020      

victor
Spain

Hi!
Please, could you try now and tell me if the problem continues?
Thanks! 

18 Mar 2020     

karagozian
France

Dear friends be patient. In this corona viral context everybody is on the web. There must be some traffic jams up there. Eternal gratitude to our holy Saint Victor.

18 Mar 2020     

sancoldi
Brazil

Hello, there!
I�m also trying to publish the exercises I prepared and receiving an internal  error 500 message. Is it because of the amount of teachers trying to publish things at the same time?
Thanks,

18 Mar 2020     

sandrel
France

Thanks for your answer Victor. I�ve tried many times and it�s still not working...

18 Mar 2020     

victor
Spain

Hello again!

Could you tell me if the problem continues?
I made some changes, but I�m not sure if it is fixed now.

19 Mar 2020     

sancoldi
Brazil

Hi, Victor!
I tried again. It didn�t work 

19 Mar 2020     

victor
Spain

Hi again,
I�ve enabled the web server to provide a detailed description of the errors.
I�d be grateful if you could try now and copy the error message for me. Thanks! 

19 Mar 2020     

sancoldi
Brazil

Hi, Victor!
Thanks for helping!
This is the message I�ve been receiving. 

Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

19 Mar 2020     

victor
Spain

A few questions:
The error is uploading the file or saving the interactive worksheet?
Does it appear immediately or after a few time (one minute or so)?
Could you try with a pdf, instead of a doc, and tell me if the problem continues? 

Thanks a million for your patience! 

19 Mar 2020     

sancoldi
Brazil

Hi, Victor!
Thank YOU for all the help! 
The error happens when I try to publish the interactive worksheet and it appears as soon as I click the send button.
I don�t understand what you mean by using a pdf (I haven�t used any files). I�m sorry 

19 Mar 2020     

1    2    Next >