Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Prayer & Request !    

Prayer & Request !

medderraz
Morocco

Prayer & Request !

Dear friends & colleagues All around the world, 

I tried to send you this a couple of days ago, but couldn�t due to the compelling & heart-breaking circumstances , news & situations in many countries ! It�s really a tough & sad time ! I got devastated & couldn�t focus or figure out what I can do concerning my work as a teacher , & I�m sure millions of people are going through the same thing .. Let�s hope things get better & let�s pray for those who died or got sick    .. My heart & thoughts & prayers are for anyoune who lost a dear one in any part of this small world (in China, Italy, Spain, France, ........ ) in this time of distress & sorrow , we are all one   ..........

One last question for our dear members with a long & good experience in "ONLINE TEACHING" or "HOME SCHOOLING" or "e-Learning" ... as required by the educational authorities in several countries & necessitated by the virus outbreak ! What do you think the best ways to do that ? Any suggestions or ideas to carry out this task ? .. 

Thank you in advance, & please keep safe & healthy ! God bless you ALL 

Mohamed. 

19 Mar 2020      

amine1110
China

dear friend here in china we use different apps to teach online , which the school pays for them . i do not know if you have them in Morocco . but anyway if you need any further info you can contact me in wechat app : sfax307

20 Mar 2020     

Mariya-ye
Russian Federation

Let�s pray and ask the God save us all!

20 Mar 2020     

Elle Driver
Spain

I don�t know anything about online teaching, but I�m offering FREE English classes during the quarantine through Skype to all my WhatsApp contacts, since I feel we must do everything possible to help other people. Hopefully in a short period of time this will be nothing but an anecdote to tell to the future generations. Take care, everybody.

20 Mar 2020     

Isabel L
Spain

I use my school learning platform but I know many teachers are using Google  Classroom. There are also many tutorials about how to use it if you need them. Hope it helps

20 Mar 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

I appreciate Mohamed´s kind words and agree wholeheartedly. I lost my mother last week after a long illness and I can�t even get back to the UK to attend her funeral. It�s heartbreaking but there are many out there who have lost loved ones who also are not able to bury them and get closure. This is a terrible time for everybody and it�s heartbreakingly obvious that the worst is yet to come in Europe. My thoughts are with everybody out there, sitting in their homes, scared of what�s going on around them. 

For my part, I have been using Skype to continue my classes online. It�s surprisingly good and easy to use. I have also used Microsoft Teams.

Stay safe, people! 

20 Mar 2020     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Dale, I am sorry for your loss.

20 Mar 2020     

spied-d-aignel
France

So sorry to read about your loss , dear Dale, yes it is horrible because lots of people die alone and we can�t even accompany them after with all the care they would deserve.
Take care of all your dear ones
God bless you all
Hugs form confined Normandy
Sylvie

21 Mar 2020     

karagozian
France

So Sorry Dale. Tough tough. God bless you.

21 Mar 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

So sorry about your mum, Dale. It�s awful not being able to come back for the funeral. 
Take care and stay safe.
Lynne x 

21 Mar 2020     

medderraz
Morocco

I�m very sorry to hear about your loss dear friend ! May your mum�s soul rest in peace  & May God Bless you Dale, & Bless you All dear friends .. Thank you for your interesting & helpful suggestions .. Please stay healthy , strong & keep safe .. 

21 Mar 2020     

1    2    Next >