Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > vocabulary    

vocabulary

karagozian
France

Lynne is a beautiful person. She is right and more than right. What gave me such a laugh were her stupid mobile stickers or whatever you call them which I am unable to produce. ESL is giving, helping and sharing. Thank you Lynne for bringing me back on the right track.

26 Dec 2020     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I don�t understand why people ( especially teachers) answer something unpleasant. If one has nothing important or nice to say, I think it is better to shut up.
I hope you all had a nice Christmas. Now let�s hope that the new year brings us health. 

27 Dec 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

A very good question, and the kind that dictionaries do not always answer effectively. I remember seeing in a couple of dictionaries that "damp" and "humid" meant the same thing when in reality, we tend to use them a little differently in the UK. Anyway, Lynne has given the best answer by a mile. This is something dictionaries often tend not to do, and why we must be wary of them. 

27 Dec 2020     

douglas
United States

Thumbs up Silvia!  I couldn�t agree more. 

For those that still remember it:

I am passing the ESLprintables crown to Silvia Lefevre.. Silvia can be queen for now.

Cheers,
Douglas

I really miss these days, and these people:  http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=4958

29 Dec 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@ Douglas: What a lovely train and a lovely idea, a wonderful blast from the past One funny thing - along those lines - that I want to share is that when KOHAI joined the site, she thought it was mine! LOLI had answered every post and had started a few myself and so she thought I was the webmaster!  No, I�m just a busybody.Big smile

29 Dec 2020     

mitokondri
Turkey

Hello there! :)
If you are interested, you can follow my instagram account. Every day, I share a new word.
I hope you like it.
https://www.instagram.com/englishwithmissmaci/?hl=en

6 Jan 2021     

< Previous   1    2