Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need some help    

I need some help

paradise lost
Tunisia

I need some help

I am teaching my kids aged 12 to 14 WRITING an email to a PENFRIEND (epals) I need your help my e-colleagues to make emails exchange between my pupils and yours from a different country other than TUNISIA.. the purpose is cultural exchange...

9 Jan 2021      

paradise lost
Tunisia

😭😭😭😭 No answer

10 Jan 2021     

lord88
Saudi Arabia

hi. I am a Muslim British. My name�s Yousuf I can help your pupils practice their speaking skills. You can write to me by email to [email protected]

Regards, 

10 Jan 2021     

paradise lost
Tunisia

Hello! thank you very much Yousuf I do really appreciate your willingness to help. Yet, the issue is NOT speaking skill practice.. what I intend to do is interclass program in which pupils from different countries can exchange emails striking electronic friendships.. the focus is cultural exchange. my email address is [email protected] 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

10 Jan 2021     

spinney
United Kingdom

This is a good idea, by the way. I only teach business English, at the moment. If I had kids, I would try and set something up. Many schools in Europe are closed at the moment and are reorganising their lessons. Try again in a few days time. You might find the teachers at these schools will have a clearer picture of what�s happening and might want to get involved. Everything is a bit chaotic in many schools at the moment. Good luck! 

12 Jan 2021     

paradise lost
Tunisia

thank you very much.. here in Tunisia we still have school despite the alarming situation and inspite the drastically increasing number of deaths people lead a normal life... but I think the Tunisian gvt will make 7 days lock down. And about my INTERCLASS PROGRAM (project) that I intend to make.. I still wait for collaboration from innovative teachers

12 Jan 2021