Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption competition    

Caption competition

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Caption competition

Marion has gone AWOL; Dale seems to be very busy; I am unemployed, so here is your new picture. I have had awful trouble with the sizing of it.... And now the writing won�t go to the top. Oh well:( !  Let�s have your captions please! Witty, silly, thoughtful... 
Lynne  

22 Jan 2021      

karagozian
France

Oh ! Didn�t know she was a trans girl !

22 Jan 2021     

David Lisgo
Japan

This ugly floozy will sleep forever.

22 Jan 2021     

redcamarocruiser
United States

As he puts down his (paint) brush, he smiles and remarks, My work here is done.

23 Jan 2021     

savilla
Australia

Now darling, I know you really didn�t think a black beard would work with your blonde hair, but I think this is a fantastic look!
When you wake up, you�re going to be so surprised! 

23 Jan 2021     

spinney
United Kingdom

It would appear that calling this guy "Prince Charming" was done ironically. 

23 Jan 2021     

FrauSue
France

She�s been asleep for 100 years, and yet I�m the first person who�s thought of doing *this*?

23 Jan 2021     

karagozian
France

What a disarming young lady !!!  Who said she was charming ????

Let�s rematch her with this fine mustach !!!

And she�ll be a nonconforming perfect match.

And all those nasty dwarves will stop whining.

23 Jan 2021     

maryse pey�
France

As she has been qualified as my perfect mirror just let me see what I would look like if I ever decided to have some more hairs on my face...

23 Jan 2021     

Gurnoor
Switzerland

This is true love in action. " I have heard that that nasty witch and her mirror have survived the great fall from the high cliff. She is believed to be in our lands now. It�s not yet time for me to wake you up my princess, but I am just ensuring that that that crazy hag doesn�t make a beeline for you to finish you off when her troublesome mirror informs her that you surpass her, by far in beauty in this kingdom." said the prince, adoringly. ;)

24 Jan 2021     

douglas
United States

I just realized that the term "sleeping beauty" is actually gender neutral, this totally changes my perspective on a number of fairytales (e.g. in Beauty and the Beast who is the real beast?) .

"Rewriting fairy tales for a gender-neutral society."

25 Jan 2021     

1    2    Next >