Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Participation in a project for speaking    

Participation in a project for speaking

marta_cc
Bahrain

Participation in a project for speaking

I�m looking for teachers who are interested in working with me in a simple project this academic year. The project is mine and it is going to be the first time I would like to do it. I was thinking about the possibility of exchanging mail addresses between students or through meet or even google classroom, and they will speak in English about topics the teachers prepare for them. I know that maybe the native students would like to practice Spanish as well so it would be 15 minutes speaking in English and 15 minutes speaking in Spanish for example. In this way they will practice speaking real language. I�m looking for English native students. What do you think??

4 Aug 2021      

csbono
Canada

If you were interested in something a bit more engaging, I have students who namely speak Chinese-They would love the cultural exchange side of it and Edmodo is an excellent website that we can use to establish contact between the groups in a moderated manner. 

What if the exchange was regularly in English but each class needed to set up a language lesson for the other in regards to their native language, teachers would particiapte in the language learning and this would be more of the work habits mark where as the English interaction would be the language based portion of the mark.

Check out some of my previous ideas here:

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Pen-Pals-Teacher-Documentation-and-Class-Handouts-French-and-English-4334256

Please read, rate and review

Thanks! 

9 Aug 2021     

JosephDPatrick
United States

Yes, I think we should Participation in a project for speaking. Last weak I also Participated in my college competition of writing and I complete this task with the help of a writing service which I got from the https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/obesity/ link and all the college staff appreciated me. So I thanked all the college staff.

16 Aug 2021