Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Reported powerpoints    

Reported powerpoints

jfaraujo
Portugal

Reported powerpoints

Hello everyone!
Yesterday I uploaded the first 3 of a four-part powerpoint about Christmas, where students have to listen to Christmas songs and say the name of the singer.
I was going to upload part4 of the presentation (answers and  scores� meanings) today when I realised they had been reported for not being ESL resources and not involving any task.
I really wanted to share them with the members of ESL as I believe they could be an interesting thing to do as first term is finishing and Christmas holidays are near.
I would like to know your opinion on the matter and if a great number of people agree that they should be removed I will accept the decision.
Thanks! 

10 Dec 2021      

kwsp
United States

Hi jfaraujo,

I checked out your powerpoints  on the moderators page. How did you get those audio files inserted into your powerpoint? That is really amazing! In my opinion, you have included tasks. The task combines listening comprehension with two multiple choice questions for each song. I voted for your powerpoints to stay. Good luck!

Sincerely,
kwsp 

10 Dec 2021     

karagozian
France

Unfortunately i do not check ppts but would never report your work. Keep going. Do not take it too bad. It happens to all of us. Do understand your d�deception. Reupload !!!!!

10 Dec 2021     

jfaraujo
Portugal

Thank you so much for your support.
I think I will reupload the powerpoints soon because although they were reported for not having tasks, I think they do. Plus there�s a number 4 part where students check their answers and see how well they know those Christmas� songs.
If I get reported again, I will probably email Victor.
To answer kwsp�s question, it was an IT teacher who helpled me out with the audio files, I have yet to learn how to do that.

11 Dec 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Re-upload! It sounds great.
Lynne  

12 Dec 2021