Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Where can l find song templates?    

Where can l find song templates?

mkesl
Venezuela

Where can l find song templates?

I�m trying to find a song template so I can upload a new one but this website isn�t very user friendly..

23 Feb 2022      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, welcome to the site. I don�t really understand what you mean by song template. If you want to upload a song with your own exercises, there is no problem. Just prepare the worksheet and then upload it, following the steps. Make sure you read the rules carefully before uploading.
About the "not user friendly", I think you will get used and find out that it is very helpful.

24 Feb 2022     

mkesl
Venezuela

I meant song lyrics.. you know like all the songs found here under Songs...is there a song lyrics template I can use from this website ? Not user friendly means it�s very hard for users to find simple stuff like song lyrics templates.....

24 Feb 2022     

douglas
United States

If you want song lyrics try this:

www.lyrics.com

Otherwise, this is not a song website. It is a worksheets website. If you feel like creating a song lyrics template then make one and I am sure some of the others here would find it useful as well. 

This site is based on creative contributions by its members, we SHARE what we make--it is not a one-stop shop for esl resources.

Cheers,
Douglas

25 Feb 2022