Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Emails    

Emails

Jazuna
Czech Republic

Emails

Hello teachers,
I am looking for students who would like to exchange emails with students from our school. We are a small Czech school 200 pupils, my students are from 11-15.
Would you be interested in exchanging emails from March to June? If possibel we would also like to have a skype meeting with students from different school.
Thanks for your answer.
Teacher Jana

7 Mar 2022      

miaot
Spain

Hi
I would be very interested.
Just exchanging mails for the moment.
Thanks for the offering.
Teacher Miguel Ángel 

7 Mar 2022     

fatichemse
Morocco

Hello,
It�s Fatima Zahra, a teacher from Morocco. I�m interested in your post at students of the world. My students are between 13 and 15. They would be happy to get in touch with other teenagers.We can use correspondence then online meetings through Meet, Zoom, Teams or Skype. I�ve already organized virtual classes with other pupils from different countries, exchanging their cultures. I had the experience with Spanish and Canadian teachers, and that was enthusiastic. My students learn English as a foreign language. Arabic and French as first languages.
If you are interested, please email me 
Kind Regards,
Fatima Zahra

9 Mar 2022     

Aliya85
Kazakhstan

Hello everyone! I am an English teacher from Kazakhstan. You may meet in Skype with my students and practice English together!

14 Mar 2022