Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Handy App that replaces the scramblinator    

Handy App that replaces the scramblinator

leaponover
United States

Handy App that replaces the scramblinator

My brother made a handy app for me that replaces the old scramblinator and does more.  Check it out here!

29 Aug 2022      

kohai
Latvia

It�s a great app and not expensive. I do not use such exercises a lot, but I�ll consider buying the app. Thank you.

16 Sep 2022     

Keristna12
Bahrain

The Handy App is a handy tool, that replaces the scramblinator. It�s not meant to be a replacement tool, it�s meant to be a replacement for your mind. The Handy App is a mobile app that allows you to use your phone or tablet as a physical keyboard. I would recommend this psychedelics for sale for best apps to remove scramblinator. The app has an easy interface and can be used by people with little or no typing experience.

30 Sep 2022     

Keristna12
Bahrain

Handy App is a great idea. I have been using it for a while, and I love it. It has replaced my discriminator! Now I can listen to music on my phone and control it from my computer. This is so much better than just listening to music on my computer speakers, because now I don�t have to worry about volume or anything else. I would recommend residency by investment countries for more ideas about where to invest. I also like how you can set up your own playlists, and choose which songs you want to listen to next. This makes it easy for me to create a playlist of my favorite songs, and then add the songs that I want.

28 Oct 2022     

Donny2515
United States

I agree with the guys that for sure, this is a convenient application and it can be used for marketing purposes. But it seems to me that for the full development of any business project, you need to use all possible marketing tools as much as possible. Personally, I hire social media customer support agent to manage my projects and provide technical support to clients. This allows me to switch to more important tasks.

31 Oct 2022     

Keristna12
Bahrain

Diet and lifestyle play a big role in the health and appearance of the skin. Eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and omega-3 fatty acids can help to nourish the skin from the inside out and suitable for all skin type and tones. Getting enough sleep, reducing stress, and avoiding smoking and excessive alcohol consumption can also help to keep the skin looking its best.

3 Mar 2023