Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Error when uploading    

Error when uploading

sylviefromparis
France

Error when uploading

I have been trying to upload exercise sheets and PowerPoints but it does not seem to work for me. A page "Internal server error" appears after i try to upload my documents. Any help or suggestions? 
Thanks,
Sylvie 

5 Nov 2022      

spinney
United Kingdom

I used this browser today: BRAVE. Firefox often works and so does Microsoft Edge (although it wouldn�t today) Once in a while, Chrome does work but it�s a rare event nowadays. I nearly always use Brave for downloading and uploading on here.
https://brave.com/

6 Nov 2022     

Elli-G
Ecuador

I have had the same issue, it�s annoying because I�d really like to use some worksheets from this site but since I can�t upload mine, I�m not able to download anything :(

6 Nov 2022     

Zinebette
Morocco

@ Thank you very much sir. I�ve been havng the same trouble for almost a month I think, and I could finally upload thanks to your tip. "Brave" does work. Thank you.

10 Nov 2022