Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Eslp     

Eslp

wkdwaojdowaid
Leetworld

"

27 Apr 2023     

kwsp
United States

Hi everyone! I really like ESLprintables too. I started uploading and using it for resources in 2008, but I didn�t start paying attention to the forum until 2014. Now I check the forum pretty much every day to see what�s up, but I haven�t uploaded any work for a couple of years. I am so glad the site is up and running again!

27 Apr 2023     

kohai
Latvia

Remembering the time I joined ESLPrintables and thought Cunliffe was the site�s owner always makes me smile. I�m happy she is still here with her funny, thoughtful, informative, witty, and touching posts. And, whenever she posts, she gets responses from almost all the most dedicated members of this site.:) I love seeing you all here and being a part of the gang!

10 May 2023     

katisolar
Brazil

I absolutely love this website!

My profile picture is from when I started using this website. My son, in the picture, was 4 months old. Today, he�s 16!!! Eslprintable

is part of almost my entire teaching career!! Love this place so much! I hope it may never ever leave us! 

10 May 2023     

< Previous   1    2