Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > One of my old PPTs disappeared...    

One of my old PPTs disappeared...

iottip
Italy

One of my old PPTs disappeared...

Today I tried to download a power point that I had sent many years ago and that is still listed.
A blank page opens, and the ppt is no longer available. It�s normal? Did I miss something?

8 May 2023      

peterpaul18
Albania

Best Website for all Book download in free pdf and epub on zero library

zerolibrary.com is my #1 favorite for books and audiobooks. zbooks library requires free account to download, it has around 90% of what I look for, including novels, a great collection of cookbooks, magazines, etc.) zlibrary has what you�re looking for. You can find a vast collection of z library books.
You will get book in pdf and you can download pdf books free .

EBooks channel on IRCHighway for ebooks my 2nd favorite, has pretty much anything mobilism doesn�t, but requires a free IRC client� here is a guide on how you can access it. 

9 May 2023     

kohai
Latvia

Hello Paolo,
No, it does not sound normal. And, yes, other members also have had problems with downloading ppts. Have you tried Edge instead of Chrome? If it does not work, can you provide the link to the ppt you haven�t been able to download?

10 May 2023