Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption competition    

Caption competition

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Caption competition

Let�s have your captions please, be they serious (?), silly or wise! What could the guy be saying? What could the cheeky animal be saying? It looks friendly enough, to be honest.... Or am I being too kind?  Who might be lurking in the background? What would you do if you were him? 

Jurassic Park Stills, velociraptor blue HD wallpaper | Pxfuel

20 Jun 2023      

spinney
United Kingdom

Hi there little fella! Now, stay where you are because I have something for you. I know it is your birthday today so, I raptor present for you. 

21 Jun 2023     

karagozian
France

What are you telling me there ? You forgot the flowers !!!! Get out of my sight.

21 Jun 2023     

GAZA_CHILD
Palestine

Man = wow wow wow
 hold your fire please 

21 Jun 2023     

Gurnoor
Switzerland

No really! I held his arms back like this and with my right foot planted frimly on the ground I swung my left foot and kicked him hard "you wnow where!"  He literally collapsed like a dented sack of stinking potatoes....

Who�s in the background? The alleged victim of course! :)

23 Jun 2023     

mques
Italy

On with our first karate lesson! Be more dynamic, please

27 Jun 2023     

douglas
United States

The paleontologist discovers the dreaded "Waxonwaxoffosaurus" in its natural habitat.

ref: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P11Bcpyw4g

28 Jun 2023     

demeter2023
Uruguay

Stop it there! You are telling me that still you don�t know the verb to be?

28 Jun 2023     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you for your captions and this is a hard one to judge, so I am going to ask my husband, who hates getting involved, but he knows he has to man up. Raptor present - very good. Karate lesson, loved it. Stop it there! ... Verb to be, that has really tickled me. And them all really. Oh! The husband has pointblank refused and he has got up!!! Pathetic! OK, it is down to me. OK. It is between demeter and mques. And the winner is - drumroll - : mques. It does look like the feller - is it Harrison Ford? - is going to do a karate chop. Over to you dear mques. I would love to give your avatar a hug and a tickle. 

Lynne  

8 Jul 2023     

mques
Italy

Thank you very very much for chosing my  caption!! I�ll get back to the competition very soon with my new photo. Love to everybody!

13 Jul 2023