Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How do I get support?    

How do I get support?

veryyl
Vietnam

How do I get support?

I�ve emailed the support address several times, posted here in the forum, but cannot get a reply. Can someone please tell me how I get a response from support? Thanks in advance.

30 Jul 2023      

kohai
Latvia

I am afraid that getting support by e-mail has worked for none of the members since March, 2022.

@veryyl There are no threads on the Forum associated with your account, except for this one.

31 Jul 2023     

RonnaLV
Latvia

Same problem with me. No reply.

6 Aug 2023     

celine1
France

I can�t upload new worksheets!! It�s the shame as I have many ideas which would help many before school starts again soon. What can I do? I�ve tried firefow an explorer as well as google or course. No luck.
Do you have tips?? 

19 Aug 2023     

sengakhe
Brazil

Hello! I haven�t been able to upload new worksheets since the begining of this month! (August 2023!) When I click on "submit", I always get an "500 Internal Server Error" message. Can I get some support please???, I�m sure my ideas could help teachers around the world, and I also want to be able to download!!! Thanks in advance.

20 Aug 2023     

iabelmoua
Portugal

Same is happening to me!

25 Aug 2023