Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New Contributions     

New Contributions

kwsp
United States

New Contributions

The new contributions section has not been functioning properly every time I go to look at it. There are no previews, and usually the submissions are repeated multiple times. Are others having this problem also? It�s been going on for quite a while for me, but there has been no mention of it on the forum so I was wondering if it was just my browser malfunctioning.

14 Aug 2023      

kohai
Latvia

Hi kwsp,
No, unfortunately, it is not just your browser. And to make things even worse nobody gives a toss, as Lynne says.

I have been trying to reach out to someone for help, in vain. However, I have not tried my last-ditch effort yet.

14 Aug 2023     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It has completely gone to the dogs. Go for it Ruta. 
Lynne  

15 Aug 2023     

karagozian
France

What a pity! A disaster !!!

15 Aug 2023     

Jitterbug
France

Same problem here.

16 Aug 2023     

Moniachahd
Tunisia

Same problem

16 Aug 2023     

medderraz
Morocco

Same thing here ! It�s a pity & heart breaking situation !! What can we do & Who can help to stop or reverse the "disaster" ,! :(

16 Aug 2023     

maryse pey�
France

Same here ! I can download no worksheet. They are repeated again and again...
Well, I confess : I did not try to upload.
Let�s hope the new owner will do something soon ?  :( 

17 Aug 2023     

kohai
Latvia

I have submitted a request to the person who is either a member of or is employed by the US company to which ESLPrintables belongs. 

17 Aug 2023     

celine1
France

I have plenty of worksheets to upload, especially as they would be usueful before going back to school. It�s very frustrating. I�m very grateful eslprintables has been runiing on so long and it�s brought me unvaluabe help. But I also love sharing and find mymesf very frustrated not being able to upload helpful materiel. What can we do??
Is there an official message from auhtorities that be that we could have it back to normal? 
i�ve tried google, fireffox and explorer: no luck.

19 Aug 2023     

RonnaLV
Latvia

same problem. no answer from authorities at all

19 Aug 2023     

1    2    Next >