Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The Uploading System is back to normal    

The Uploading System is back to normal

VereniceR
Latvia

Unfortunatelly I cannot login my old ID at all. always shows mistake..... ((( I don�t use this website often. But all my points are also lots. sad (((

5 Sep 2023     

paufran
Chile

I have a question...why the worksheets I uploaded have desappeared as long as the points I had? 
I mean...my previous user is gone so my points....what happened?

6 Sep 2023     

kohai
Latvia

@VereniceR Sorry to hear that. You can try mailing to [email protected] in hope that maybe one day someone will read your e-mail and reply...

@Paufran As far as I know, the only reason for removing worksheets and deleting a user account is not following the Rules of the site: http://www.eslprintables.com/rulesofthewebsite.htm

7 Sep 2023     

VereniceR
Latvia

I tried to email several times but no answer (((( and here now again problems with uploading. ((( maybe one day this website will be back to normal again....

8 Sep 2023     

CariReguilleau
Argentina

Hello everyone! Thanks for sharing the good news...in fact I didn�t know the owners of the site had changed...maybe that is why I never get an answer every time I ask why I can�t download my own worksheets. I lost every material I had created  and shared in a fire... I sometimes need my own worksheets as resources to teach..please, once more..can anybody help me with that?
Thanks in advance!
Carina 

11 Sep 2023     

kohai
Latvia

@Carina You still can download your own worksheets! It is easier if you use MS Edge - just click "Download this worksheet", as usual.
On Google Chrome you have to RIGHT-CLICK on "Download this worksheet" and choose "Save link as". 
I hope it helps. 

11 Sep 2023     

< Previous   1    2