Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Unable to acces my account     

Unable to acces my account

danieltucker
Brazil

Unable to acces my account

I have been on ESLPrintables for years and have had enough points to become a monitor, But recently when I tried to entre my account I was unable to, so I started a new account, but I lost all the points I had with my old account. Is there a way I could recover the points that I have earned over the years? My log in name was: richardtucker.

19 Oct 2023      

richardtucker
Brazil

After quite a few days my account worked again, so the problem is resolved!

19 Oct 2023     

Mify2
Japan

I have the same problem as richardtucker. When I try to login to my account I get the message "For security reasons, your account has been temporarily disabled after three failed login attempts. Please try again tomorrow." I have tried many times, but this problem has persisted for months. My old account name was "Mify". I would like to have access to the points from my old account.

20 Oct 2023     

mfraczek
France

Keep your fingers crossed!
I had the same problem and I haven�t been able to login to my account since the beginning of September. However, things seem to be back to normal and the problem seem to be solved. Just try again and I hope it works for you (it does for me).
Murielle 

20 Oct 2023     

Mify2
Japan

I emailed the site administrators at [email protected] twenty days ago about this problem, but I still haven�t received a reply. Very poor user support on this website.

20 Oct 2023     

Mohammad youness
Jordan

I have the same problem . When I try to login to my account I get a message "For security reasons, your account has been temporarily disabled after three failed login attempts. Please try again tomorrow." I have tried many times, but this problem has persisted for months. My old account name was "youness". I would like to have access to the points from my old account.

22 Oct 2023     

kohai
Latvia

@Mify2 @Mohammad
God knows who the administrators of the website are and if they are ever going to reply to any emails but, while they keep the site running, we can help each other if we can.

The three failed login issue has been resolved and I personally can confirm it. I am happy to see that Richard and Murielle have posted about their success. Have you tried to log in with your "old" usernames and CORRECT passwords recently? 

24 Oct 2023