Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Speaking exam question    

Speaking exam question

poroxod
Uzbekistan

Speaking exam question

I have taken language proficiency exam recently. In the speaking section I was asked to describe the product that I bought and was happy with. The topic of my speaking test was this. Without any hesitation, I talked about a resource book which I purchased and described it. A book came to my mind first. Is a book a product? Did I answer the question right in the exam? Please, share your ideas.

28 Nov 2023      

lihiziceho
Cyprus

The skincare routine is not just a beauty regimen but a commitment to long-term skin wellness. Through this Lip makeup daily practice, women not only care for their skin�s current state but invest in its future radiance, embracing the beauty of healthy, nourished skin.

30 Nov 2023     

UnknownStranger
Australia

Services provide a solid foundation for your business to navigate challenges and maintain operational Auckland IT Solutions Provider continuity. Embrace the era of remote work with our Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI solutions.

11 Dec 2023