Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > More Optical Illusions! Great for fostering conversation in class...    

More Optical Illusions! Great for fostering conversation in class...

zoemorosini
United States

More Optical Illusions! Great for fostering conversation in class...

Check out the following site if you �re interested in more optical illusions:

www.moillusions.com

Check it out!  I�ve also added it to the new bookmarks section.

I found myself staring at dozens of illusions and quirky art for hours.  Scary how interesting & hypnotic they are!!!  And I �d only just scratched the surface of the ones offered on the site... 

Julian Beever is included, as well as other sidewalk artists.  By the way, Julian Beever has his own website.  If you google him you �ll come across it.

--zoemorosini 

18 Mar 2009      

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

ha ha,

me too I love them soooooo much I have made up a worksheets on here to do with it:

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=178345#thetop

I cannot work out the first one I have on there... I just cant beleive they are both exactly the same color.... My kids love the elephant one and the bird eating the man....

Everyone, Im so sorry for advertising my worksheet..... but i dont need the point so please forgive me for this one recommendation....

18 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

thanks,  Barbara

18 Mar 2009