Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I feel bad.    

I feel bad.

eng789
Israel

I feel bad.

I just saw a ws that I could use for one of my classes and excitedly downloaded without looking at the message below.  Unlike a lot of people here,  I don �t recognize wss taken from sites on the net.  I didn �t see the stolen message until I rolled down to say thanks,  of course the person got her point.

Victor,  would it be possible that - the minute a ws gets reported (until it is removed) have some kind of sign or message at the top of the page warning people not to download.

Barbara

21 Mar 2009      

Lidiana73
Australia

Barbara...I am in agreement with you...sometimes I download a worksheet only to realise it is scanned from a book or taken from another website. Sometimes it is not even the first messages that informs us that it is stolen!

21 Mar 2009     

genzianella
Italy

I agree too. there should be some kind of flag or warning sign telling us that the ws is stolen or copied! The person should not get any points at all!!!

21 Mar 2009     

grzincic
Serbia

I wonder how this kind of "teacher" acts when his/her student cheats. It seems to me that these frauds are becoming more and more frequent and it it �s  really irritating!

21 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Dear Barbara, I can �t agree more with you!!!! We need a kind or warning next to the ws.

I also wonder why is it that some wss or ppts reported as stolen and links provided some time ago are still in the site. 

21 Mar 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Heres hoping we end up with a system that just freezes the worksheet so that it can no longer be downloaded once it has been reported by premium users.  or maybe by 5 different people...

I no nothing of website design.... but it is an idea.

21 Mar 2009