Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New Premium Member Here!    

New Premium Member Here!

worldangel
Singapore

New Premium Member Here!

I am ecstatic to find out that I have just gotten more than 30 points! :D Just to clarify...the 30 worksheets which I can download per day have to come from the recent contributions right? If I download from the archives, my points will still be minused?

I am very glad to have found this website, I have used some of the worksheets here in my class with my Grade 3 pupils and they loved them! I hope my worksheets are useful as well...do comment to let me know so I can improve!

I also love the new bookmarks page...and to show how much I love this page, I have just donated some money to Victor :)

21 Mar 2009      

Vickiii
New Zealand

Congratulations on joining our wonderful community.

Yes you are correct - look for this message to use your free downloads:

(As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)

As long as you see that written then you are using your freebies only.

Although I highly recommend checking out older contributions as there are thousands of quality printables in the archives covering every subject under the sun (and through to the wider galaxy).  So keep submitting your wonderful worksheets so you can gain more points to use on the archives.

Welcome Aboard!Clap

21 Mar 2009     

worldangel
Singapore

Thanks Vickii :) I had wished that my free points can be used to download the older worksheets as I saw quite a few that are really outstanding and worth downloading...but I guess I have to wait till I get more points!

Another question: If I update one of my worksheets by putting in more pictures and details etc, will it show up again in the recent contribution panel so that people know I have added in something?

21 Mar 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

I am pretty sure the answer is no.

21 Mar 2009     

Roclam
Italy

Hi! I have one more question on "premium membes".
Today is my first day as  a premium member! I have 32 points, the message on the left says that I am a premium member but I have 0 free downloads left! How can this be?
Thank you for your help!

21 Mar 2009     

worldangel
Singapore

hi roclam,

I think you have to wait a while... shouldn �t be too long cos I already got mine :)

21 Mar 2009