Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > GOING ABROAD!!!!!!    

GOING ABROAD!!!!!!

ELMO.
Spain

GOING ABROAD!!!!!!

I NEED YOUR HELP.  I AM PLANNING TO GO ABROAD 6 WEEKS ON SUMMER, I�D LIKE TO GO TO AUSTRALIA(SYDNEY,PERTH...I DON�T MIND), NEW YORK OR MIAMI, DO YO KNOW ANY CHEAP AGENCY THAT INCLUDES FLIGHT, RESIDENCE, A 20 HOURS PER WEEK COURSE AND HALF BOARD OR SOME CHEAP RESIDENCE YOU HAVE BEEN IN? PLEASE HELP ME I�M GOING MAD I HAVE GONE THROUGH THOUSANDS OF AGENCIES AND THEY WERE TO EXPENSIVE... :(

22 Mar 2009      

macanolo
Spain

Hello jandru19

I don�t know if this may help you but I arranged everthing for my husband when I was in England. I did it through an english travel shop and it happened it was half cheaper. I got the tickets there witha credit card. My husband and a friend travel from Tenerife to London, London-Japan and finally Sydney, so If I were you I�ll try that possibility. There is a good place where I get my tickets in an english company. TRAVEL SHOP. TRY THIS WAY. I think I �ll be much cheaper!

HAVE FUN!

22 Mar 2009     

ELMO.
Spain

THANKS MACANOLO I THINK I�LL TRY THAT WAY. Smile

23 Mar 2009