Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > No 30 printables downlaod for free?????????    

No 30 printables downlaod for free?????????

tinawu8
China

No 30 printables downlaod for free?????????

Hi,everyone!
Does someone have the same problem with me? I can only download 10-15  printables for free every day.  As the rule says," As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW printables for free. (No points needed)".  Every day, I just look through the "Printables download for free" column and download the ones that I need. But recently I found that  I just have 10-15 free printables to download. I don �t know why. Can anybody help me?  Thanks!

23 Mar 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

Good morning!!!!
My first question to you would be WHERE do you access ESLprintables? If you access them at work, it could be that the computer has remembered your password automatically and if anyone goes to the site they will be logged in as you.... and will have access to downloading...I would change my password IMMEDIATELY Smile
If you ONLY access this site from home then that is a bit strange.....An email to Victor as ladybird suggested would be the way to go!

23 Mar 2009     

tinawu8
China

Dear ladybird and cheezels,

Thanks so much for both of your kind help! Approve
I think I have to send this message to Victor for help.
Have a nice day!

23 Mar 2009