Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > teaching in Ireland or England    

teaching in Ireland or England

teachergema
Spain

teaching in Ireland or England

hello everybody,
I �m a Spanish teacher. I teach English, maths, art and Spanish to 10 year old children. I �d like to work as a teacher in an English speaking country in order to have and learn new teaching experiences and to improve my English while doing it.
I can teach in a high school too but I prefer a Primary school because I �d like to  carry my children with me. They are 4 and 6 years old. Do you know where could I find any teaching job to work abroad? Thank you so much.

23 Mar 2009      

Laura44
United Kingdom

For the UK, you could try www.tes.co.uk (Times Education Suppliment) or http://jobs.guardian.co.uk/ for all teaching jobs (Primary, secondary, FE, ESOL etc).

For adults you could try www.talent.co.uk for ESOL jobs.

hope that helps!

23 Mar 2009     

kmtr
United States

You could also check out the V.I.F. program. website: www.vifprogram.com/ They look for qualified teachers from other countries to come to the United States on a 3 year VISA and teach in public schools. I have a lot of friends who have come here through VIF.

23 Mar 2009