Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TO FRENCHFROG    

TO FRENCHFROG

trelly
Argentina

I forgot to add that some of mandm �s drawings are scans from Carson Dellosa books (really well known clipart books which you can find on the net)
Mandm, can you share the link to the font?

24 Mar 2009     

mandm
Spain

SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO TRELLY. Here you �ve got the font bigmouth!LOL

http://www.dafont.com/garfield.font

And to another bigmouth: MISHUNA. If you download the worksheet, you will be able to recognise that IT �S ABSOLUTELY TRUE that the mother �s day message is writen by me... it �s an added text.

I �m thinking of reporting those hunting and sneaking people to Victor... You �re right Alien boy... this is becoming such a great hunting! LOL

24 Mar 2009     

trelly
Argentina

.... I �m kind of fed up of this sort of people who like being called teachers and are just members of this forum to disrupt peace....

Mandm, you said the font was called PEANUTS... and the Garfield font you show in your previous post is not the one in your ws... anyway, that �s not the point.
You can �t deny you use pictures from the teachers � magazine or from Carson Dellosa �s books. We ALL know those pictures. As far as I see in both private messages you sent me you are acquainted with the magazines since "you have all the numbers" as you said....

What I would advice you is to stick to the rules of ther forum and be creative with your worksheets instead of insulting and behaving like an 8 years old.

Have a nice day

25 Mar 2009     

Jayho
Australia

mmm - interesting discussion - I see a possible legal infringement here that needs to be clarified in order to protect individuals form legal action

Being a stickler for copyright and legal infringement can I ask whether the magazines stated provide permission for their pictures etc to be uploaded onto websites such as this?

If they do, then this needs to be indicated on the actual document.  If they don �t then contributors leave themselves wide open for legal action.

25 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2