Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New to this site but already addicted!!!    

New to this site but already addicted!!!

kmtr
United States

New to this site but already addicted!!!

I would just like to say how much I appreciate this site and all of the dedicated teachers who use it! First of all the idea is BRILLIANT! We all work so hard and make worksheets and activities for our kids we need to share them and in turn save others some time/energy. And I don �t know about other countries-but teachers in the U.S. are always struggling to make ends meet to buy supplies, etc., so buying a membership to some of those other sites just isn �t possible for me. It is also refreshing and wonderful to read posts from other ESL teachers and to know that where ever in the world we may be-we have dedicated colleagues who are in the same situation as we are. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

24 Mar 2009      

brookee
United States

Yes, this is a wonderful site.  It has become my "go-to" resource in all matters related to teaching.

Like the old saying goes, welcome to the club!

~~Brooke

24 Mar 2009     

vcjr
Brazil

Hello my friends... I am so glad to be part of this site... I became also addicted to it.. I joined this site  6 months ago and I have been using worksheets from our collegues in my small private room since then and my students are simply enjoying all these wonderful creations. I can t thank you enough for this sharing opportunity that we all have been given... Thanks and welcome!

24 Mar 2009     

mysweetself
Qatar

Hello  Brook You took the words out of my mouth ... I �m really glad to be part of this wonderful community....I simply love everything about it...I became also addicted to it....This site has become my only sourse of materials and work sheets.In another words:It made my life easier...I dicover there are many teachers who are sincere and devoted ...

Shosho
Embarrassed

24 Mar 2009     

MartaZ
Poland

Hi everyone!

I also hugely appreciate this site - for the last several weeks there hasn �t been any other site I �d visit as frequently as this one :) Like some of you - I �ve become addicted :)
I need to learn to make my worksheets more visually attractive - Word is not enough...

Good luck with your teaching and everything else!
Best,
Marta

24 Mar 2009