Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > FOR THOSE WHO DOWNLOADED MY POWERPOINT "HOW ARE THEY CELEBRATING CHILDREN´S DAY? GAME"    

FOR THOSE WHO DOWNLOADED MY POWERPOINT "HOW ARE THEY CELEBRATING CHILDREN´S DAY? GAME"

xani
Portugal

FOR THOSE WHO DOWNLOADED MY POWERPOINT "HOW ARE THEY CELEBRATING CHILDREN´S DAY? GAME"

One of the links on the 7th slide is wrong, so, in order to correct it, you will have to follow these steps:

I think you can save this picture with the instruction to your computer...
I hope it helps...

Sandra

I

24 Mar 2009      

source
Turkey

I can ´t change it :( Cry thanks reporting...

24 Mar 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

I ´ll try tomorrow morning... I ´m so sleepy now. I have to hit the sack. I ´ll really check this out and learn more about PPT ´s. Thanks for warning! night-night   

24 Mar 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

Another original way of advertising one ´s own worksheets? Is n ´t it?
Moreover it takes a great part of the forum page???

25 Mar 2009     

xani
Portugal

DEAR BRAHIM S

I’M REALLY SORRY THAT YOU’RE THINKING THAT… I DON’T BLAME YOU, BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW ME… STILL, I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT WHEN I POSTED THIS MESSAGE HERE, I WASN’T THINKING ABOUT ADVERTISING MY WORK… FIRST OF ALL, BECAUSE I DON’T NEED TO ADVERTISE WHAT I DO… SOME OF THE MEMBERS ALREADY KNOW MY WORK AND ENJOY IT AND THIS IS ENOUGH FOR ME… I’M NOT SHARING IT BECAUSE OF THE POINTS, I’M SHARING IT FOR PLEASURE AND BECAUSE I KNOW IT WILL BE SOMEHOW USEFUL TO YOUR STUDENTS…  

25 Mar 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

To both Ladybird and wani,
That was the very first impression I had anyway,
Knowing you or  not knowing you or even the number of points you have   has absolutely nothing to do with my legitimate criticism

25 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Also, I must add that her work is ALWAYS of an extremely high standard. She is one of the cntributors I regularly check if I am looking for something specific for classes.

Please don ´t be too quick to judge everyone.

Thank you for the updated info!

Cheers,
AB

25 Mar 2009     

gloriawpai
Brazil

Brahim,

I was the one who had left a comment about the mistake in her worksheet and I guess she´s trying to solve this problem, It helped me, at least.
Thanks Xani, really thank you a lot!!

25 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Xani,
please, keep your super, super work. We all know you don ´t advertise, just because advertising your work would be a silly thing. There is no need, we all know it is great.Thanks for all you have done up till now.

Hello, BRAHIM S

What makes you think that someone can ´t use the forum to let other people know about some mistake in one ´s printables?
Have you got some recent rules about posting in the forum?
The forum is intended for many, many reasons and problems, and this is one.
There was a mistake and the best way to let everyone know it and try to correct it, WAS THIS. This super thing is called FORUM

25 Mar 2009     

Eileithyia
Portugal

What a stupid way to criticize others! :s And if someone would use this way to advertise their printables... well, that would be very sad and pathetic!

Cheers

28 Mar 2009