Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Ss Correspondence    

Ss Correspondence

drissbkd
Morocco

Ss Correspondence

hello everybody

last year i suggested the same thing. and a guy from agrentina was interested in the idea, but things didn �t go well because it was a bit late, for it was the end of the year and my classes were close over. now, before it gets late once again, if anyone thinks students-students correspondence of use, just email me. and we �ll talk about further details (by the way,i �m teaching english as a foreign lge and for mixed teenagers classes)

25 Mar 2009      

miss_marina...
Chile

Hi,

I want pen friends for my Chilean students. I just want them to talk with people from other parts of the world.

So, If you like to share those email addresses, go ahead !!!

Thanks and cheers from Chile !!
Marina.

25 Mar 2009     

netameli
Czech Republic

I would appreciate this penfriend idea. I had penfriends from different parts of the world when I was a student and it was really a great waiting for the letters to come, seeing their handwritings and exchanging stamps, etc.

I am teaching students from 4th grade to 8th grade, they are between 11 and 15.  If your students are interested in penfriends from Turkey, I am in! :)

I am waiting for your answer then I �ll tell the news to my students.

Thanks,

Hatice from Turkey.

25 Mar 2009