Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you all!    

Thank you all!

Baby V
Brazil

Thank you all!

Dear eslprintables friends!

I would like to thank all of you who downloaded my recent post, especially the ones who have left a comment congratulating me for the worksheet. I would like to add that, it is really wonderful to receive such messages. I didn �t realize it until I had received those. So, from now on everytime I download a WS I �ll leave a message and I think that everybody should do the same. It �s really great to read them.

Thanks again so much.
Baby V

25 Mar 2009      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

You are most welcome.
Have a nice stay, here, in eslhotel

25 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I agree with you, receiving messages is always very nice, at least for me and you!!! I �ll always remember the first time I got one: until then, I thought that I would never get one. It was so glad!!! I �m not sure but I think that marcinhalibe wrote it. I had already posted 8 worksheets when I first got one comment!!! So, I sometimes don �t understand those anxious members who are asking for donwloads or want to get everything soon and easily. Don �t take me wrong. I`m considering members in general so it �s not directed to you, my dear Baby V. I welcome your message on the forum.

Welcome to this wonderful site!!!

25 Mar 2009