Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A test where the following Q was asked:    

A test where the following Q was asked:

Ivona
Serbia

A test where the following Q was asked:

You �re driving a car in a stormy night, you �re going past the station where three people are waiting for a bus: a dying old lady, a doctor that once saved your life and a person of your dreams with whom you �d like to spend the rest of your life. You can take only one passenger. Who do you choose and why??

25 Mar 2009      

Mariethe House
France

I �d take the person of my dreams!
The old dying lady can stay with the doctor: he will look after her !!

Have a good day Ivona and thanks for  making me think first thing in the morning!

25 Mar 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

I �ll stay with the love of my life in the station and ask the doctor to drive the dying lady to the nearest hospital and cure her . Not because its an � �old � � lady means she doesnt deserve assitance and a quality life.

And if I cannot get off the car. I �d choose the lady dying because she needs medical assitance , I dont think the doctor will be able to do much in the bus station in the middle of the storm. Besides, he is fond of saving people �s lives so it �d be also what he wants. And the man of my life knows me well and he would know for sure this is what I �d do, actually I can almost imagine his beautiful  eyes brighten of admiration as he always does with every single thing I do. Heart

Miss Melissa. Hug

25 Mar 2009     

Paree
India

I would offer my driving seat to the doctor who could take the dying old lady to the hospital and walk down with the person of my dreams!!!! Save ALL

25 Mar 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

hehehe you �re goooood!

25 Mar 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Awwww, so that �s why the others were good at it! And i thought something was wrong with me ... i took the old lady, lol!

25 Mar 2009