Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Games with numbers...    

Games with numbers...

puspita
Indonesia

Yes, it was very late.. sorry I left the discussion for a sleep Sleepy; but now I �m back. Let �s see if my brain �s already functioning now, since it �s already 6:30 the next day LOL.

OK, basically, everything just like your game: move left for �-ty �, move right for �-teen �.  Just prepare the slips with the numbers on it (90-19, 50-15, 30-13...). The beauty of this game is that we (teacher) don �t tell them which number to say; they (student) choose the number themselves (by circling it). This way, they practice pronouncing the correct sound.  So, if they mispronounce the ending, their friends may go to a different city, thus they may get lost.
We can tell if they get lost, because we have the circled numbers as a check point.   Of course you should start the game first as a model for them Smile

If you need more explanation, pm me your email and I �ll send the Hancock �s page.

Well, I �ve to go to the market now.. sorry.

pus

26 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2