Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Cyber Begging    

Cyber Begging

ashley moyle
Australia

Cyber Begging

Is it acceptable on this website to cyber-beg people to download your worksheet? Or offer bribes for people to download? If it is, PLEASE PLEASE DOWNLOAD MY SHEET. If not, I say nothing ...

25 Mar 2009      

alien boy
Japan

I �m happily open to bribery & corruption between consenting adults....

What can you �give � me.

Evil Smile  Hahahahahahahahahaha

but seriously for a moment. If someone is begging for a download that is a BIG signal for me to bypass their worksheet without a moment �s hesitation.

I ALWAYS look at a worksheet description. If you want me to download something it has to have a clear description of its purpose & some ideas about how to use it.

I �m not the sort who worries about pictorial content unless it is crucial to the worksheet itself - I can always amend a worksheet to suit my own purpose.

I haven �t seen rules against �cyber begging � but it �s just not the done thing, wot!

Cheers!

26 Mar 2009     

Brainteaser
United Kingdom

It occurs to me that sometimes people tend to download worksheets which are nice and colourful and therefore appealing. Personally, I�m more interested in the content and feel that some worksheets are just a bit �too much�... Oh, and I absolutely loathe when people publish worksheets containing basic grammatical mistakes. It does make you wonder...

26 Mar 2009