Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > welcome to the Lucky Girls ´ Club    

welcome to the Lucky Girls ´ Club

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

welcome to the Lucky Girls ´ Club

Welcome to the Lucky Girl ´s Club

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=6097

Well, Now the big problem...
This is only between me and goodnesses, but....  please, if you want to go on, be my guests. This is becoming more and more interesting.

I have a serious "problem" here in my hands.

Well, goodnesses, this was meant ONLY for people with BAD EYES.
I am really sorry and strongly upset that you, don ´t understand why, got the false idea that we, girls, were talking about something different.
Please, check all the posts, we were discussing important problems about people who could be a little short of "EYES".

Anyway, we began a special club, related to "EYES", where, obviously other important matters may be brought to discussion.
If, by any chance, you are interested in joining us, the girls, I suppose we all will be very glad, because, as I have already written to Damielle, I am a little old fashioned, so in these cases I prefer a HE/DOCTOR to see my eyes,
BE WELCOME

26 Mar 2009      

goodnesses
Algeria

Was it meant only for girls to find? ---- sorry for the mistakes.

I just thought (I didn ´t read all the posts carefully. I was in a hurry to give the answer) it was a game between girls
"welcome to the Lucky Girl ´s Club".

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

goodnesses is a HE teacher

26 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Don ´t worry dear Goodness!!! you are welcome too. What about modifying the club name??

welcome to the lucky people´s Club!!!

I have noticed that we tend to think that all the teachers here a women but there quite a lot of men. May it be because that old stereotype conception that all the teachers and nurses  are women,   all the doctors, waiters,  police officers and pilots are men?, just to give some examples

26 Mar 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Goodnesses is a man - My gosh - i never knew this!  I apologise and have adjusted mental image and voice in my head!

Awesome trick btw!

26 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

You were not the only one, VickiiiLOL

26 Mar 2009