Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need help:((    

I need help:((

avrupalikoleji
Turkey

I need help:((

Hi,I �m confused.The rule is; the maximum file size is 300Kb. but I have a larger file ( 475 KB) what should I do? 

I have  1 worksheet,  shall I divide it in different documents?
and my ws  includes images, how can I reduce the size and quality?

Thanks in advance....:))

27 Mar 2009      

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Hi avurupalikoleji,

1. Try first reducing the size of your images (How?): There are many different photo editing programmes [paint - photoshop - fireworks]. Use whatever you feel comfortable.

1.1. If the images in your document are imported from a file in your computer, resize the originals and re-import them into your document.

1.2. If your images are clipart, I personally take printscreen of them and edit them in photoshop then import them intp MSWord.

2. If you find editing images little bit difficult you may split your worksheet into two document.

27 Mar 2009     

mario89
Venezuela

Use "Image resizer" it �s the best software to edit pics.

27 Mar 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Well, I �m not a big expert!!!
But, I usually use the "image resizer" as mario mentioned.
Hugs,
Nebal

For more information, ask Damielleta, our website computer expert!!!Smile

27 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

There are also some really useful worksheets you can download that can help. Just type �tutorial � into the worksheet search bar (at the top of the page)

Cheers,
AB

27 Mar 2009