Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Songs with coreography for elementary!!! please!?    

Songs with coreography for elementary!!! please!?

SaNdRiTSs
Chile

Songs with coreography for elementary!!! please!?

I �m teaching elemtary and i �m kinda new......anybody knows any songs with coreography????...where can i find good songs online???

28 Mar 2009      

eng789
Israel

Google for the song -I �ve got no strings - from Pinnochio -  tie their hands and legs with strings and have other kids move them like puppets while they sing the song.

28 Mar 2009     

ameliarator
United States

There �s always the classics:
"Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes"
"If You �re Happy and You Know"
"The Itsy Bitsy Spider"
One my students loved is the song in this video:
You can change the lyrics for whatever activities you want. For example: "This is the way we eat our lunch so early in the afternoon" �Then have the kids act out what they �re singing. �My students always loved this.
Also, it �s surprisingly easy to make up your own movements to songs. �I did this with "5 Little Monkeys" and it turned out great.�

28 Mar 2009