Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Clipart and worksheet stuff    

Clipart and worksheet stuff

Damielle
Argentina

Clipart and worksheet stuff

Here you have some nice stuff. Unfortunately I think that I have some of these graphics uploaded at ESLprintables. Hope I �m mistaken:

29 Mar 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

thanks damielle, seems quite useful

29 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

...and it has been useful for some members to get some points!!!! Thumbs DownThumbs Down (and I have only checked one because I have just  remembered seeing those graphics here)

29 Mar 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

WELL DAMIELLE, TEACHERS WITHOUT CREEATIVITY YOU �LL ALWAYS FIND

NO HAGAS CORAJES Wink TU HACES EXCELENTES TRABAJOS

29 Mar 2009     

a.mosharaf
United Kingdom

Thank you for the website damielle. Julieta, creativity is very amorphous concept and I don �t think its an essential requirement for a teacher. Commitment, resourcefulness, knowing ones subject and the requisite teaching skills amongst others are more important in my opinion. What do you think?

29 Mar 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY, I JUST SAID THAT BECAUSE FOR ME IT WAS ONLY A CUT AND PASTE, THAT �S ALL

AND THIS HAS BEEN A POINT FOR DISCUSSION FOR A LONG LONG TIME...

I THINK THAT NOT ALL THE WORKSHEETS HAVE TO BE SO COLOURFUL AND WITH IMAGES TO BE GREATLY USEFUL...  I SIMPLY MEANT THAT SHE DIDN �T MAKE A BIG EFFORT

SORRY IF IT WAS MISUNDERSTOOD.

29 Mar 2009     

mena22
Portugal

That site is wonderful!! I �ve downloaded a year ago all the posters related to Bullying for my task on that topic! They are awesome!! And I �ve also downloaded the ones on children �s rights! My students loved them!!

have a good night!
mena

29 Mar 2009     

Missfrancisca
Spain

Thank you for letting us know this link it is really useful. Good Sunday.

29 Mar 2009