Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > RADIO STATIONS IN ENGLISH    

RADIO STATIONS IN ENGLISH

JulietaVL
Mexico

RADIO STATIONS IN ENGLISH

HELLO AGAIN

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IT ANY OF YOU HAVE A LINK (A WEBPAGE) WHERE I CAN LISTEN TO RADIO STATIONS IN ENGLISH...

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SOME LISTENING EXERCISES WITH MY ADULT ADVANCED STUDENTS THROUGH  LISTENING TO THE RADIO

I HAVE ONE IN SPANISH IF ANY OF YOU INTERESTED, IT �S FROM AGUASCALIENTES, MEXICO... JUST CLICK WHERE IT SAYS "RADIO BI EN LINEA"

http://www.radiogrupo.com.mx/xebi/

I �D APPRECIATE A LOT IF YOU COULD HELP ME Star

29 Mar 2009      

Logos
Malaysia

As an old Brit living abroad I constantly listen to the radio on the internet.  One particular channel is http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio7/programmes/schedules which has all the old comedy programmes along with plays, thrillers and crime action.  Each programme can be listened to as many times as you like over a 7 day period.  There is no news, no music, just straight entertainment.  Don �t know if this is useful, but I really like it anyway.

29 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Here are some links.

29 Mar 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

THANKS!!!!!!!

29 Mar 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

If you install the esl webpage toolbar it has a radio station thingee in it automatically.  Just choose the radio station that you would like.

Cheers
Vicki

29 Mar 2009     

ameliarator
United States

Personally I like npr.org�. �It �s great because if you search for "free transcripts" you can have a written script to read while you are listening or to check comprehension/make activities.�

29 Mar 2009