Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > UNBELIEVABLE    

UNBELIEVABLE

crijus13
Spain

I truly do not want to exaggerate it, but then we should just give the likns to pages as we do in BOOKMARKS. i also use scanned pictures, of course as i once said, because i think that they are already drawn so why should I?
But when the activity is basically the same, i dono think it is the proposal.
However, do not take it as serious as I am doing because i do not pretend it neither.
Approve

1 Apr 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

I agree with eng789, As far as we put something useful and original stuff enough, there is no problem!
yes, let �s not exeggrate it.Approve

1 Apr 2009     

traceyo777
Hungary

I agree.

Lets not create problems,  We should be happy enough that is is a useful worksheet that we can use.

After all a monster worksheet for describing parts of the body is quite common isn �t it.  So long as it is not word for word (exactly the same) I don �t think it is a problem.

1 Apr 2009     

Lou2002
United Kingdom

So when is scanning alright and when isn �t it?!  I �ve already got these from a textbook too.  I suppose it �s just quite frustrating struggling with WORD for hours trying to do a good activity and then feel that something scanned and fiddled with just a little is far more appreciated!    I �m probably just jealous of all those lovely comments she got - LOL Wacko

1 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Sometimes it is enough to scan a picture and add a clever activity -  if that �s what you are after.  And sometimes you spend hours preparing something, using your imagination and whatever skills you have. 

I have some wss that I wrote from scratch because I needed a CLOZE using specific vocabulary or I wanted to test my kids on filling in an ACCIDENT REPORT which I half made-up and half took the ideas from the real tragedy.

We share different things -with eachother some "tweaked a lot" and some not so much. 

1 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Also, if you believe something is stolen - report it with the name of the resource & let Victor make the judgement. This is what he has requested.

Regards,
AB

2 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2