Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Regards    

Regards

Snow- white
Macedonia

Regards

Thanks to all of you downloading my ws aTHANKS for your numerous comments!There are sooooooooooooo many of them that I can �t catch up and read them all.It �ll take some time...

2 Apr 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Good afternood Snow-white! Irony and sarcasm have never been one of my strongest points. And now that I am reading this post of yours, I �m very glad that they aren �t and have never been. I really can �t figure out what you expect from us!

Have a nice day.
mena

2 Apr 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

As Mena has  just written, I can �t figure out what you want.
It seems to me some lack of fair play. No one here is obliged to download anything, BUT, when we come across with something special or important for our students , we download.
 People don �t download just because... Snow White wrote.
And, by the way, that clipart you have posted together, it seems a little like... " Either you download or you will see ... "
It seems a little childish, but may be I am out of this battle. If that is the case, forgive me,and, next time try to explain what you mean in a clear way.

2 Apr 2009     

zoemorosini
United States

Snow-white:

You �re certainly not representing your namesake in this case.

Your post at first seemed sincere, as many people do honestly appreciate others � downloading their work and commenting.

Then I realized I �d been duped.  You �re actually being sarcastic, and I �m an April fool.  DUH!!!

Not a good way to make friends here.  However, you do have 188 points, which is nothing to sneeze at, and I was there just last month myself.

If I were you,  I �d take down my original post and try to be a little more friendly.

--zoemorosini

2 Apr 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Calm down, sweetie! I �m just starting here and still learning. Sometimes I get lots of downloads and sometimes don �t. Who knows what other people are looking for? I certainly don �t, but I �m not really concerned. I love to be here and share my ws with the experts who post here! I �m learning a lot and when I prepare a ws for my students sometimes a voice inside me says: "it can be posted at ESL Printables." If I agree with the voice I do, but the voice is right only 30% of the times because what I am teaching may be different from other what teachers are. But I feel good even when I get a single download because it means I could help somebody else.

As a rule of thumb I don �t prepare wss for the site, I keep writing for my students as I have done since I started teaching, the difference is that now I have lots of role models and my work is getting better every day because of the wonderful teachers I found here.

Don �t worry, be happy. Because life is loooooooooooooooooong....

2 Apr 2009     

Snow- white
Macedonia

To zailda Thanks for your words and for the others :it seems that you didn �t understand what I was trying to say.Thanks to all of you who download my ws,I get poins and I can download yours ws BUT so many downloads and NOT a single COMMENT.That WAS my point.I appreciate all of you who download my ws.It means that you like it,it means I get points ,it means I have great collegues as friends arround the world.Your comment on my post made me look like I am the bad guy herewhich is oh so not true!My sarcasm was about reading the comments which I didn �t get!!!

2 Apr 2009     

douglas
United States

No one is required to make comments--they are nice to receive, but not required.  I find your sarcasm quite petty and feel it doesn"t conform to this website �s "norm". 

To be honest with you, I almost always leave comments, if I download one of yours next time, I probably won �t leave a comment  just because of your post--I don �t like being threatened or brow-beaten. 

sorry,

2 Apr 2009